Friday, September 12, 2003

As I looked into her eyes I could see nothing but undevoted love, but all I could feel was the desire to be more powerful, move more quickly, feel like more of a man. She told me she loved me and I said "I love you too," but all I could think about was 230 horsepower, turbocharged with all wheel drive. With optional high-performance semi-racing flywheel and triple-plate clutch. I'm not even sure what that is, but i'm positive that I need it, in case I ever want to do some high-performance, off-road driving, which I'll probably get around to, one day. Optional foglights. Heated seats. Roof Rack. I'll definately need a new mountain bike to go on the roof rack. Like the one John from the office has. A Cannondale, maybe.

While making love to her I imagined racing through all gears, passing all others on the highway. Well, maybe on fridays. Highway traffic on fridays seems to be much better than from mondays through thursdays. Yeah, that turbo would really be sweet on a friday morning. The thought of the sound that the engine makes through the fully-functional hood scoop (I can imagine it perfectly in my head from watching the commercial so many times on the internet) got me even more aroused. More turned-on. She screamed my name and I imagined another woman, beautiful with large breasts and long blonde hair, sitting in the passenger seat of my new sportscar. Wearing Expensive Sunglasses. Something Gucci. I tried to whisper her name but I'm so out of shape that I was wheezing, and it comes out more like "Oh meehmmmmff." She really loves me. But I really want that car.

No comments: