Friday, March 26, 2004

Now....onto the dating adventures. This is where the shit gets intense. I've been creepin the online dating scene...lavalife, friendster, myspace, makeoutclub, match.com, all that garbage. I'm not sure if I really expect to find someone on here, or if I just want to fuck with people and make them miserable. I definately want to bother people, that's a given. But finding someone special would be a nice little bonus. I'm a real sexual force to be reckoned with online. I took all these glamour shots of me and listed the descriptors "sensitive asshole, self-centered, never satisfied, etc" into my profiles. My username is "Intense_Bro" for several of the sites. Strangely enough I've gotten some inquiries and even had two dates with women I've met online! Both have been total floosies, of course, but that's exactly how I wanted it. And I'm not really even interested in sex. Conquest, yes, but the actual intercourse is intimidating to me. I'll get around to that later. First I want to get my feet wet as I haven't been on a "date" with anyone in years. My first date was a good start. I shant mention her name, but I met her on Lavalife and took her out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants (an Italian place). Her profile was interesting, if not a little desperate. She turned out to be an incredible bore. And spastic as hell. Really twitchy and unattractive. She reminded me of Sofia Coppola in her ugliness... she'd be smiling nervously one second and that smile would quickly turn into a frown as she'd look away and make a pathetic giggling noise. Someone must've really hurt her badly in the past. That sucks, but I'd rather not deal with it. So I did the only thing I could. I politely excused myself from the table halfway through the meal, and hung out in the bathroom for about 45 minutes. When I came back to my table, the check was paid and the table was being cleared. She was gone. Took a cab home I guess. I went home and played X-Box for a couple of hours. Good date.

No comments: